Saturday, January 31, 2009

*inhale..exhale* ive finally come to my senses. this morning, i went to school WITHOUT any sleep. i cant sleep at all thinking about that fucked up mess. yeah, you read me, FUCKED UP MESS! which shouldve been settled by now. so, at school, i met almost everyone except MEME ): we went here and there trying to get the teachers' autographs.. and im so happy to have finally meet them after what they did. hehe THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TEACHERS. i wouldnt've made it without your help. also, not forgetting, MISS JENNIFER, TEACHER SO KING AND MISS EZAN, thank you sooo much! :D i know you didnt get what you've expected from me miss jenn, but i'll keep working hard. and i also want you to challenge me again. heehee youre the most challenging teacher, wohoo haha. oh ya, to KAI MAZA MEME LAILA FATIN IFFAH SYAZA AMAJIDA MALAI, do text miss jenn okay? haha she told me that we're like strangers sudah. nangis ya karang. apan.

right, this afternoon i was having my major massive break down. that was the first time i felt so upset about my family. SO REALLY TRULY MADLY DEEPLY UPSET! enough from my mom, my dad lagi pressure. but im glad that i have my friends. so far, they've always been there for me. eh, been here haha ): my funny-ness isnt funny at all.. sigh. and im starting to miss my girls. i read nuriy's letter tadi, awwh im sorry ): thanks for telling the truth babe. ily :)

and its raining again ): how am i going to watch man u? *ada bau ajree lagi* ahahahaha im nuts, am i? hmm. oh, for passing my olevel, i was hoping that mama will buy me that new pair of heatwave ): but now my hope is falling apart. ahaha ): and i want money. they promised me this i-dont-know amount of money for each O's i got. MANA TIAA? ): kaii, i know you'll get fed up about this whole result thing. you told me not to think about it right? haa, i cant :) will update again in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment