Thursday, January 29, 2009

thank you to afina, for the foods and the cow. yesterday was siuk. i met them seven except for sam. last 27th, i met them eight. pun siukk. we celebrated laila's birthday at kaii's. thanks for borrowing your place kaii. and uhm, everyone knows, results were out sudah. im really proud of my girls. we made it through. MD yea?? (: im not that happy regarding my result. i am, when i first knew it.. then nda. i passed, but i failed making my mom proud. im sorry ma.. i've done my best. i told you, i dont like to be compared with other people. and come to think of it, my friends' parents are happy. why cant you be happy? for me? its not like im failing. mama, be satisfied, please )': siigh. i'll prove it to you next year. okay? i promise )': its not the end mom... god, how i wish i could see your smile tadi. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment