Thursday, February 26, 2009

boo!! ajut? ajut? haha hey there :) im fine thank you. ahaha apan. actually im not. i dont know where this coughing thing started from! sasak ku. and my head hurts! hmm. oh i have to post panjang panjang takut si shahrul tanya kenapa pindik. hahaha :p yesterday my day started in the afternoon where i went out. haaa. i wanted to buy the dvds bah. picked mum up and went to the smelly pish market. absolute uncool. and its even more uncool when babah decided to park right infront of the entrance. bau nya minta ampun. ahaha. since its payday, mum ke bank lah for ka ching haha. so, went to the mall.. and saw hanif and my bebeh. wuuu haha zool i mean. and both of you, i still feel bad! ): sorry. anyway, we went shopping and ate arah sana lalala sampai rumah nearly 9 then kana BOMB! ahahaha ulih nenek. together with mum and dad ofcourse :D

just now i was down. i still am down. down underground. turn around. make some sound. ahahaha. focus! my dear lovely friends, I LOVE YOU :) dont ever forget me. i say dont! merati? hahaha especially to those whom im close with. i love you guys and girls with all my heart. eh, heart damit. bigger than the ocean. yea \m/ hahaha. im always here for you and i hope you will too. if you found new friends, dont call me old. ahahaha apan. atu waa, aku takut kamuu ): last year aku banyak rapat sama my friends. now, knowing that kami nda sama class or even school, macam aku takut aku nda rapat sama durang lagi ): tuu yg dangan ku begila di class last two to three years and those yg chat dangan ku nearly everynight. it doesnt seem right wah without durang. but i know they will have my back :D they're my strengths and i will miss them! thank god im sleepy or i'll cry ni. remember me ah, amal nadiah! anak hj abdul rahman. ex stpri :D ahahaha bah aku kan thanked urang yg buat aku ketawa tadi. aku sayang kamu ah. hehe jimjim, rizal, hanif, iman, azri, zool, merul and khairol. some of them nda tau yg they cheered me up. so i say thank you so much. and to those yg sweeeeet arah ku hahaha kinda weird lah malam ni :p zool, hanif, shahrul, khairol, rizal, merul, jimjim and azri. no differences but they made me feel like im special. no no. like uhm i feel great lah haha. no offence ah on whose name came first and last :D THANK YOU..! keep doing it. ahaha *wink and as always, TAKE CARE! stay away from any kind of sickness. especially typoism. HA HA HA :p

p/s : IM SO SORRY merul, hanif, shahrul and zool ):

No comments:

Post a Comment