Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZIM JIMJIM :D
hehe, big guy sudah ni, no more doing this and that stuffs yea? dont be naughty. i know how naughty you can be. so sorry i cant meet you up tadi, but promise, i will. nanad is always here for you, remember that (: love youuu.

ngaleh ku! today im pretty much moody. morning and noon. hmm. and tonight, im loonely. wait, what do you think about this?

"try to be governed by your loves and not your hates"

yeaa. so its better to be thought of as a , rather than open my mouth to remove all doubts. hehe and to me, silences make the real conversations between you and me. not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.

im stressing out actually with my gp project. oh wait, OUR gp project. i dont know how to elaborate more and our presentation macam alum siap fully and and i dont have that courage to speak up. im a COWARD, so?? my species is a coward jua wah. big deal. eh yaka? au jua. ntah eh. that thing kept blocking my mind, its very upsetting. oh well, its enjoyable at the same time. i didnt get the chance to be one haha buduh. sooo, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment