Tuesday, July 07, 2009

i have approximately 30 minutes to blog this. hello. i havent been around my blog for a while. as you all know, the school reopened sudah. for me, i was given two days off school due to this shit. i was fine yesterday. i was MORE fine the day before yesterday heeeeheee :p anyway, skip that. i went to school yesterday. everything was fine. my check up and all. except for my nose. it was a bit stuffy but no matter. went back home at noon since i dont have class. suddenly i felt weak like my body system just shut down. didnt tell my parents though cause i didnt want them to freak out like, "eh makan ubat, panadol, those liquid thing with the -ine name". yeah. so i slept the whole afternoon thinking that i didnt have enough sleep. when i woke up around 6, i was still weak. nenek suprised me by asking me to makan panadol pasal aku selesma. i was shocked! didnt tell them anything and they knew! at first i thought my friends called my mom telling i wasnt well in school. ahaha but neah, it wasnt a big deal.

i refused to go to school the next day cause i know my friends will blame me for attending, or worse, they might not talk to me. hahaha but i decided to because i have tests on chemistry. i hate re-doing my tests alone with the teacher wah. so i just came lah to school. my parents told me to fake my runny nose(which dad referred as runaway nose -.-") and to walk healthy-ly, which i did. i went to the screening area looking all confident. to make sure that the teachers wont ask how am i doing twice. i had my temperature checked and it was 38+. i was about to go when the prefect grabbed my hand and checked my temperature once more. it was still 38. its not that high, is it? she brought me to sir affendy. with his 'super-power-gadget-which-blew-my-cover' thermometer, he checked my temperature AGAIN. it was 37.8. he didnt let me go. aaaaaaah kacau. then he asked me to fill this form. he said that the school is sending me back home as a precaution because of my not slightly high temperature. the first thing that came across my my mind was, "damn! test cemana??!" ahahahha believe it or not, that was actually the first time i have ever cared about my test. sighhh. so i filled the form and went back home. then went to the hospital arah ong sum ping. it was packed with students. in their uniforms. most of them were from smja. we waited for 3 hours just to see the doctor. whathell kali. jumpa the doctor less than 5 mins saja. the service disana nada. macam we didnt do anything while waiting. aaah shit lah. lapar lagi and my head was barat. people coughing everywhere. very bad daaay.

tomorrow, maths, they'll start on a new topic. probability, and i'll miss that!! and chemistry on mechanism. kana marah ni pasal nda sekulah. sheesh man. bari malas eh. now my panas naik bebalik. get well soon nad ): miss that guy. he smelled so hmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment