Friday, February 13, 2009

okaaaaaaaaaaay, i hope! :\ oh well, it looks too bright. anyway, yesterday hmm... nothing happened that much except malamnya. i went to the hospital to visit my dad's brother's mother in law.. met babu jijah and she congratulate me. theeeeeeen we went home and it turned, ntah!

mama : tadi apa babu jijah cakap? ia cakap congratulations?
me : ah? au..
mama : nada kan dibangga kan tu keputusan mu ah. alum jua berapa

LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!! EXCUSE ME I WORKED HARD! alum berapa??? heeeh! SABAR! sighh

blalallalalallalalallalalallahdsufhruiwehfuwefuwhfbfjhefiwegfidgfaifcqie

nah marah ku maraaah! haha and so my night goes on... with few sneezes and a pinch of headache. hahaaha well, i'd blame shahrul for all this pasal he said he transferred it to me. no wonder he feels all better now. thank you mate (; also, i discovered one thing tonight. hanif cant spell 'curang'. he cant! trust me. ahahaha i just feel like typing your name wa nif. so yeah, be proud okay? heeee ;p and peopleee people, i looooooooooove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment