Friday, February 13, 2009

SUPER AMAZING. its 7 bladiblaa and im awake! usually i'll be at the universe of dreams but today, im quite suprised. i cant fall back to sleep as im thinking. but i dont know what im thinking about. but i do know that right now, i AM thinking. oh god :/ and i can feel my head bursting with pain! i slept around 3 or 4 tadi.. well i cant really sleep.... NO! dont tell me! YUS! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT TRANSFER YOUR 'OH-NO-NAD-I-CANT-SLEEP' THING TO ME?? haha well you sort of disappeared from my box sebalah ani. i dont even know if disappeared is in a correct spelling!! see, i kept yawning but when i close my eyes.. eeeergh! i think my ears need a dose of songs. but its too eeearly to rock. waaaaaaa ): im sleepy in an unsleepy way. hah! figure that out. i need a few mellow songs. aaaah mellow.. wait, milo! i should drink milo! :D but isnt that for running sake? would it doze me off? but karang aku bediri, payah tia kan tidur balik. and if i go out, my family will freak out. daa, i usually be in the state of unconciousness at this time of day. is my spelling right? OH MY! school, come to me! mr bloggy, thank you for accompanying me. wait, wait! my tummy says CAKOI! ahahahahaha nyaman ni pagi pagi makan cakoi.. oo-er much. panas panas.. nyumm. with kaya... oh brain would you mind? stop thinking okay? shut yourself down and take me to dreamland. do i need a ticket to go to my own dream world?

okay im going up to get myself a cup of hooot milo. thanks for reading this interrupting post. ciao (in italian it means? in chinese i think it means crazy) ahaha whatever lah. GOODNIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment