Saturday, March 07, 2009

today, my first day entering those classes. semua class siuk except maths! OH MY GOD! its not because of aku nada kawan, its because i dont really LOVE addititonal maths. so yeah, nda tah berapa ni maths ku. i have homeworks sudah. its about surds! aku paham but im confused. and i dont quite get what my teacher said. her name is JT, jenny toh. haha my geo class was awesomeee! the teacher siuk! for once i forgot that hes a chinese! pasal his malay macam brunei banar. hes mr kah. ia caliiii :D my gp class cooool! and nada afternoon class lagi tu throughout the year. haha her name is ms hjh ewana. my teacher that is. atu aku seclass sama is hilmi, rash, maliki, sarah, fee, kawan si kai aku nda ingat namanya :P haha and sarina. uweeeeee. uhm, last class was chemistry. mrs sikha elias. okay lah. hmmm ): and im OKAY SUDAH! eh apan. hehe i miss you and i love you. both YOU represent tonnes of people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment