Sunday, May 24, 2009

i was alone in my room tadi.. and thoughts came across my mind and i feel so upset than ever. i hope that one day, it'll happen to you! i hope that your friends will ask you to do what you were trying to make me do. maybe then you'll realise how painful it is to be in that situation where you have to choose between your friends and your friends. and knowing the fact that some of them will get hurt, you won't get anything in return for doing that stupid thing to the other friends. see where this is going?? this happens to me more than once, thats why now, im letting it out. because im the one who was hurt (and i still am!) and at the same time, i didn't get anything from you. so yeah, have a happy life. you should consider yourself lucky you didnt lose A LOT of friends unlike me! im not saying that im not happy with the amount of friends i have now. its just that the ones that i lost, were the ones that i shared most cherish moments with. having them around feels like a lifetime wah. but atleast now i have more new friends to discover. you were so unpredictable you see. when it was me, you were so fucked up but when it comes to other people, and you, yourself, you werent as fucked up as you were to me. no, you didnt even feel a little fucked up!! hear me my dear friend, what you did to me, i got over it sudah. but what im not over with is the reasons why you were so pissed at me! i hurt a lot of people just to stop you from being mad at me. personally i hurt people so that i can get back your attention as you are my friend. but whaw! i lost. so yeah.. im going with the flow here, goodluck in everything.

well maybe i was a bit harsh. sorry. but you should know how hurt i am because of you. i want them back. i want my friends back. i love them. i miss those times when we just dont care about others. cubatah life ani nda payah go through changes. i mean we still can survive without advanced technologies. cool laptops, phones and all just destroy people. its true. certain people will go for those people who have those "cool creatures" and they'll eventually leave the ones who doesnt have the "cool creatures". get me? its just not fair. its my point of view so just shut up if you disagree. i want those old times. i surely want them. i miss my old bestfriend. she used to be the first one to know everything. even when there's a lizard in our toilets. we'll text each other up and say like, "ada cicak!!! nda ku jadi masuk jamban tarus" and i used to call her every afternoon when she was far away from me. and we talked for hours. shes still the old she, but its just different now. sigh... i do miss my girls. we used to cracked ourselves up during lunch arah princess arena. we gossip a lot. not a good thing but that keeps us close. they knew almost everything about every stuff. they're just cool. and we trade songs, we sing, we took alooooooooot of pictures and all.

and my other girls too. i miss aimi bazilah! there was one time when she was having her practical, then i passed by the lab and said, " bye nuriy " and she still waved at me though i called her by the wrong name. hahhahaha and kaii started to laugh and tell people about it. haha. and that time, nuriy pun salah panggil urang, yatah macam a day of calling people with wrong names! ahaha aimi, how are you doing there in meragang? youre soon to be eighteen, you should drop by md sometimes and pick us up. hehe. oh also sam!! girl, i have your link but we rarely stop by on each other's blog. hmmm, i miss youu! and khairunnisa!

omg hows iffah doing ah?? and syazana!!? awww, syazana used to be my almost everything. we go to poa, chemistry and amath tuition together. we sometimes came early so that we can go eat arah huaho! she sits next to me during chemistry for the last two years. iffah was always there for meeee!! shes younger than me but shes mature in some matters. me and syazana used to bully her because of her round eyes and shes unbalanced! ahahhahaha. and fatin nadiah!!! where is she?? maza!? asmaa?? YUS?? i miss you girls!! 5C was the greatest )': we didnt care if the teachers hated us. i miss being not care )': omg, i think i miss my old self!! )':

i hate changes! sometimes. but 2007 was the most perfect year i may say. life back then was smooth. hmm. alright then. i better go now. i have tests tomorrow, god knows how prepared i am for it. im sorry if i offended some of you. honestly, i miss all of you, i miss my friends the most. i miss them. i miss you girls. i miss you guys. i miss youuuuuuu )':

"pause it at our favorite part"

and to note, damn! what a bummer! yeah you are so full of it now. and thats a fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment